• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

more of the brat

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
this ones my fav or the 2
PICT0423.jpg

i dont know if you can tell but he looks hella pissed off cause i gave him a bath
PICT0421.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I like those flares on his neck at the upper jaw, kind of a red, brown orange spark that erupts from a center piece. Very cool, I wish I could get back into beardies, it's just as you get more and more reptiles, you start to demand super high intelligence, and interaction. I've always loved beardies though.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
No they aren't stupid. They are just not explorers and up to causing trouble like monitors and tegus, but they are true lovers. They seem to enjoy their interaction more than most reptiles. My fiancee wants one, so obsession you think you could hook me up? She wants something special and most likely orange.

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Well, if we were still breeding, I'd have no problem hooking you up! Your best bet is to talk to Bert at Agama International or Denise at CaliDragons. Right now, those are the only two I'm comfortable recommending to anyone, and both of them have beautiful red/orange breeders.

As for the dragons not causing trouble...ummmmm...maybe someone should tell my dragons about that! LOL! I swear, sometimes, they're like little kids...have to be into everything. Are my beardies the only weird ones out there?

Edit: Mike (one of the mods on here) has been posting baby pics. Don't know if he's got any plans of selling or not, but you might want to talk to him, as well.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics!

About my babies,

Sorry, I sold them all off a little while ago. If anyone is in CA, there's still 9-10 of my babies left in the oceanside LLL reptile.

I do think that monitors and tegus are more interactive, but that doesn't mean you can't love beardies. :app :cheers

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome beardie :) , and there is nothing wrong with getting mad about a bath, I get that way myself, most of the time it is off to work shortly there after. :roll:

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
ryu gets inot all kinds of trouble, nocking over plants, books clothes whatever he always wants to climb the highest thing. he hates baths, but will probably get another one tomorrow morning if i feel up to it. he has been getting supers so i think he is gaining weight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me