• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

More Pics of Rescue

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
DSC09820.jpg

DSC09826.jpg

DSC09852.jpg

DSC09853.jpg

His name is Archie, after the famous Archie Comics. I got him from a Reptile store. They said they had him for about a month after a man dumped it on them. The store was very cocky and were firm with a price of $300. Being the suck that I am, I payed the money regardless of his obvious health problems.
He's small for his age, has terrible legs, walks funny and is missing many toes/nails. But he's a really happy boy and will go well with my other Tegu who also has permanent damage from MBD.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are awesome to take him in, it is sad that people let them get into this shape.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
thats great glad you got the red to get good care Ive seen some bad cases the people should have the same treatment.

WHKRAZYK

5 Year Member
A reptile store down here bought 16 b/w tegus, she says they are argintine CB, she has all 16 of them, which range from under a year to maybe 2 or 3 years old, in 4, 4x6x2, cages, thats 4 per cage, and never mind trying to sort them into sizes, all they have in there is a water bowl and news paper for the substrate, no UV or heat, when I asked her how much, she said she'd cut me a deal, $350 for the big ones and $300 for the small :roll: , they might sound pricey, but its because they are CB argintines, not very much of them in the US :roll: just SICKINING!!!!! :oops:

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
He looks so content, especially in the videos. I saw you at the expo on Sunday, did you get anything? :p

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
The big green one on the right side of the first room!!? He was super cute, and I was going to get him! Haha, well it was between that or the pyxie frog... but then I decided to get Megaray bulbs for my tegu instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.