• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MW3 and Skyrim

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't want to leave my house..
Anyone else playing either of these?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think theyre both awesome. You haven't opened it yet?!!
I got them both at midnight and I was surprised to see how many people were there last night/this morning for skyrim. We have 2 gamestops at the mall and there were over 200 at the store we went to.. Thankfully we got our number early.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, I've opened it but it has yet to be played. I spend much of my time on campus and rarely have time to do anything except work on cleaning up the gu enclosures and then go to bed to wake up early again. That will all change next semester though! I might hit some mw3 come Saturday. As for Skyrim, I have no idea what that is!

Logie_Bear

Its the newest installment of the Elder Scrolls series. Those games that make you want to live in your room for the next 3 months and forget about norman, human interactions.... xD

Steven.

I live off of skyrim... On my bad days at work, i go home and blow up some tanks and trucks in battlefield 3, then if im just sick of people [customers lol] I kill campers in mw3... Im always stress free now a days...lol

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL no what happens if you go after the chicken?
I think I'd appreciate BF3 more if I were a PC gamer. It just doesn't seem to be as good on a console. (Even though I haven't tried it)
I hear a lot of positive things about it.
MW3 hasn't made me too frustrated yet lol. One thing that still makes me ROFL is when people pick up the airdrop traps. The first time I saw one I thought "Nope! Not touching those anymore!". I use them on one of my classes and I get people every time. Never fails to make me giggle lolol.

Logie_Bear

It was like accidentally stealing a fork in Fallout. The whole town went berzerk. I could have killed someone and had less guards called on me for attacking that gd chicken. They actually sent me to jail (in-game). -_-

BillieJeAn

My boyfriend got both :)
Both times I've been to his house I watched him play (FOR HOURS), skyrim looks amazing and I can't wait to get my 360 fixed so I can play. But mw3 doesn't seem much different than mw2 other than the amazing graphics.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I totally killed a chicken last night and one of the farm people (it was like the middle of no where) was chasing me around. I'm almost positive that a notification thing popped up at the top of the screen that said I have to pay a fine or something.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
You haven't opened it yet?!!

Opened MW3 it yesterday, don't like it as much as the previous. Wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but it's not what I was expecting. As for Skyrim, never played it, never heard od it up until I read this thread a few days back.

xzombiex

i just bought skyrim last night, it's taking a little bit to get used to it. i absolutely hate those giant spiders, i can't seem to kill them...is anyone else having this problem or am i just sucking that bad? haha.
i am going to get mw3 next week, can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus