• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MW3 and Skyrim

Logie_Bear

xzombiex said:
i just bought skyrim last night, it's taking a little bit to get used to it. i absolutely hate those giant spiders, i can't seem to kill them...is anyone else having this problem or am i just sucking that bad? haha.
i am going to get mw3 next week, can't wait.

I have the PC version so.... I may have made myself rich and bought awesome equip/ weapons.... :angel:

This also reminds me, there were a few people who hated spiders so much that there's a mod to make all spiders into bears on the PC version. xD

xzombiex

I managed to get by the giant spiders, i just run past them haha. now there are these chaurus things and i'm learning that i can fight the people, but i am horrible at killing those weird creatures. i am officially addicted though.

Deac77

5 Year Member
skyrim is the best i have both work 3days and have spent the other 4 on skyrim with my beadie in my lap lol and forget the wearwolf i went vampire so much better in this game than on oblivion too many perks =P. How many times ya'll shouted in town on accident? i had the whole town after me after i frost breathed the whole town

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What kinds of games do you all like to play? Are you on PC, 360, PS3, something else? I think we have quite a few WoW players, I know we used to. I never got into it myself.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
360. Only PC games I'll play every now and then are CSS and CS 1.6. My cousin played WoW for the longest time and it ruined his social life. I'm glad I never got into it, I'm more for the first person shooters. Side note, I bought Skyrim, pretty entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus