• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my 2011 AA

chris00144

5 Year Member
just wanted to show off my 2011 aa its growing fast wanted to see some updated pics off your aa's it cool to see how alike and different they are thanks
053.jpg
[/img]
DSC00892.jpg
[/img] and here is where he is set up right now
DSC00893.jpg
[/img]

Lynda

Wow - he's beautiful! I have a 2011 AA also. She just measured 22 inches this morning. She seems to be eating MORE instead of slowing down. These animals are so great - love that they jump on their people instead of running away. Full of personality ;)
Lynda said:
Wow - he's beautiful! I have a 2011 AA also. She just measured 22 inches this morning. She seems to be eating MORE instead of slowing down. These animals are so great - love that they jump on their people instead of running away. Full of personality ;)

Piper tried to hitch a ride one morning in my backpack

Attachments

• piper.jpg
    piper.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • better backpack piper.jpg
    better backpack piper.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

Lynda

Here's a couple more from this morning:

Attachments

• piper face.jpg