• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My big girl!!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
These are some updated pics of nero , now 6 mo. and 43". this girl is HUGE!!!! lol

Caught taking a nap!:morn
sleeping.jpg

PHAT! :yik
PHAT.jpg

WIDE-LOAD coming through!!! :bolt
wide-load.jpg

Chilling with me! :grno
NeRo12.jpg

Bath time (before the mess) :doh
bathtime.jpg

Jowls? On a female? lol :chin
jowls.jpg

ITS ME NERO!!!!!! :roon
huge.jpg

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Wow for only six months shes big lol. Whats she eat now cats? You should post pics of her every week on here so we can see how big he gets.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thanks everyone for the comments, and jefroka she is 43" and have no visible "BUMPS" so i think its safe to say female i guess. unless nero is a male, just a late bloomer lol( but probably unlikely)

isdrake

5 Year Member
I can't believe she's only 6 months old. Ours is 10 months and is no where near that size yet. Did you get her directly from a breeder?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yes guys she is 6 mo. she was hatched out june 29, 2009 by bobby hill over at varnyard

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
mr.tegu i have seen your gus' and your female is nice but your male looks huge, i hope achilles takes his slow time growing even though i doubt he will get bigger than nero.

Jer723

5 Year Member
Congrats she is really beautiful. cant wait till my girl gets that big. Im almost positive Nero didnt hibernate. correct?

Jerry

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol she didnt even slow down, maybe skipped a feeding or two but not many as you can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan