• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Blue Tegu is acting pissy after baths lately

Julieonna

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on with my Blue Tegu, Logan.
He is a full adult (4ft and 9#) very healthy. I've had him since he was 6 months old. He went through the puberty thing along time ago.
Logan free roams and is very affectionate. Sometimes he sleeps on my foot if I'm sitting on my bed. He crawls up into my bed and lays with me till I put him to bed. He sleeps in an old laptop bag that he pretty much stole from me a couple years ago.
We are very tight. I can hand feed him. He LOVES to be pet...
The last couple of baths he has acted very strange. He charged me very aggressively when he was getting out. The last time, he was out for a few minutes and then charged me 3 times. The third he was leaping at me. Then 5 or 10 min. Go by and hes fine.
Can anyone explain this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan