• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My blue tegu....

EG6

5 Year Member
im fairly new here but i had some time to post up some pics of my blue tegu i got from davedragon at the white plains show back in january... i still dont know the sex yet but i dont see no jowls so im guessing its a girl at the moment and shes eating great from chicken breast to ground turkey mixed with cod liver oil and calcium and also small f/t mice and some egg and hidden fruit since she wont eat them alone :) so heres a few pics
Pancho.jpg

pancho4.jpg

pancho3.jpg

Beasty

5 Year Member
Was going to say, looks female to me...without a better look.
It holds it's weight more around the belly like mine. Do you notice any bumps on either side of the vent?

EG6

5 Year Member
Yeah most of da weight is on da stomach. N on its tail haha..well n da vent not yet..I think its still 2 young..2 tell..

ashesc212

5 Year Member
EG6 said:
Yeah most of da weight is on da stomach. N on its tail haha..well n da vent not yet..I think its still 2 young..2 tell..

How big is he/she again? I was able to tell with Lucky when he was around the 25" mark (he's your girl's sibling).

EG6

5 Year Member
well i checked last nite..i believe i have a girl..no spours coming out..n i thinks shes prbly around 30" rite now..but its hard 2 tell shes keeps movin around i have the ruler next 2 her but she does hit the 30 mark..lol..n bout ths pics..i dont now wut keeps happing..i c wut i can do about it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me