• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Coastal Carpet Python(s)

dorton

5 Year Member
As of today I only have 1.0, tomorrow, I will have 2.1, next week I will be 2.2. So for now just the pic of the little guy. He's not bad for his age at 74g. I will look forward to every shed as he gets lighter and lighter.

nmcc10.jpg

nmcc10a.jpg

dorton

5 Year Member
I snapped a few pics of my coastal males today. The one posted in the pics above has doupled its size since it arrived, and the other has started packing on some size too.
mar08019.jpg

mar08016.jpg

My fav pic of the guy
mar08020.jpg

Here are some pics of my other male
mar08021.jpg

mar08027.jpg

mar08035.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My dad is trying to sell one of MY snakes (a jungle cat-eyed snake)to get a carpet python (I am QUITE upset about it, as I am the one who caught it almost a year ago, and I have been the one taking care of it.)
Sorry for ranting, but yeah. The carpet's ARE great snakes, though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980