• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my daughter is kissing Angelrose

angelrose

5 Year Member
AngelMarissaandShana005.jpg

AngelMarissaandShana006.jpg

AngelMarissaandShana002.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I would like to personally thank you for helping break the stereotypes generally associated with Columbians. I do believe that they are a more difficult subspecies, but I feel that too many are abandoned or poorly cared for because of their stigmas. Thank you so much for proving their worth.

Drew

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow, there's only one other Colombian I have seen that is as docile as that one...I guess they really do have the capability of being quite docile. I originally thought that the other tame Colombian was just an anomaly. You have helped changed my opinion of Colombians!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pics!! Your Colombian looks real nice and calm, I must say that is rather rare in the Colombians.

I have thought about breeding the Colombians as well, I am wondering if selective breeding would help produce more calm animals in them as well.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
that is an awesome Colombian! was she tame like that when you got her or is she like that from you working with her?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pics Angel. Both your babies in one shot!!! I bet your proud to have such fine specimens :p

VARNYARD said:
I have thought about breeding the Colombians as well, I am wondering if selective breeding would help produce more calm animals in them as well.

I think it would work. IMO aggression seems to be a trait that can be culled out. Who knows, maybe you can get some crazy colors out of them.

angelrose

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Awesome pics!! Your Colombian looks real nice and calm, I must say that is rather rare in the Colombians.

Bobby, thank you she is Queen of the castle :lol:
Angelrose is looking for the perfect suitor ;)

angelrose

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
that is an awesome Colombian! was she tame like that when you got her or is she like that from you working with her?

Zeke, thank you much :-D
as the story goes ..the place where I bought Angelrose had nothing but the 'usual' like she nasty and she bit me kind of things to say. they were going to send her away.
I had to bring her home.
since the first day home till present, no problem :fc
I took it s l o w with her and treated her real good she only gets better. I think maybe because I have her where she can watch me and she probably knows better what I am going to do before I do it :lol: :lol:

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
VARNYARD said:

I think it would work. IMO aggression seems to be a trait that can be culled out. Who knows, maybe you can get some crazy colors out of them.

If anyone could do it, it would be Bobby :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me