• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My extreme giant x blue hybrids just hatched!!!

jd61285

5 Year Member
william.l123 said:
isnt 300 a bit high? Pm me more details please may buy one for the wife.

Email me any questions you have and I will gladly answer. My e-mail is [email protected]. I'm not sure what else you would like to know.

AP27 said:
william.l123 said:
isnt 300 a bit high? Pm me more details please may buy one for the wife.
Considering Extremes sell for $350 and these are half blue, I would say $300 is a perfectly reasonable price.

Those will be some beautiful gus! :)

Thank You what you said was my thought process as well.

kamikaze said:
Its really too bad u cant ship it to other country..otherwise ur babies already sold out..:)

I wish I could. What all do you keep? You must haveaccess to some amazing species over there.

Thank you to everyone else aswell.

william.l123

I know....... well Bobby is a Reputable Breeder and prides himself on selling tegu's, and the details i was going to ask was when were you planning to sell, when will they be ready to ship, what will be your shipping days m-T?, Thank you, sorry for not being more detailed in my last post.

kamikaze

jd61285 said:
kamikaze said:
Its really too bad u cant ship it to other country..otherwise ur babies already sold out..:)

I wish I could. What all do you keep? You must haveaccess to some amazing species over there.

Thank you to everyone else aswell.

Well, commonly we have water monitors ($ 5.00 each), green tree monitors ($ 25.00), ..etc
Note: for the local monitors the prices are pretty cheap..but for the import its kinda expensive, but the price isn't the major problem, the main problem is that we cant get the import as easy as u guys..:)
In indonesia...argentine b&w tegu for an adult can cost us ±$500.00 (if someone try to sell the adult, specially female..it will be sold so fast, cause all the buyers are trying to breed them as soon as possible to cut the expenses and ofcourse to make money as well..:) )
In here we only can get access for argentine b&w tegu (its been breed by local breeder)..but other species tegu its so hard to have it..so far we only have argentine red tegu besides argentine b&w gu..

agv0008

Note: Bobby's extremes are 350 shipped.

I would gladly pay 300+ shipping for one of those (if I didn't have a tegu ordered already), they look really nice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980