• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My introductions

daxx973

I checked the loreal scale when I got him. That's why I feel foolish. He was my first tegu though... makes alot more sense now on how quickly I was able to tame him down....
So the guy I got them from might have actually had a clutch last year. He was the one that told me it was a Columbian and an Argentinean so I was sceptical but maybe he wasn't totally out to lunch.

daxx973

And I've rechecked a couple times. No spurs on my red. I've doubted myself on that a couple times because of the size of her jewels.....

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Yea the jowels can fool ya on reds, I have a female that is pretty jowel-ey too. Very well could have had a b/w x red clutch, its common lol had he thought he made colombian x argentine crosses - he'd be the first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980