• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my lil girl =]

frost

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=2170]
sry for the small size ill fix in a few
[attachment=2171]
better one

ahh i give up.....

Attachments

• Photo0063-1.jpg
    Photo0063-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo0063-1.jpg
    Photo0063-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks good! I remember they used to bring those guys to schools and day cares when I was a kid lol. Did you just get it? (I'm guessing yes lol)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ahh not fair lol.photos hate me.umm i think shes around 2 years or so she gave birth a little bit before i got her.i got her from the expo i went to last week. my fiance got one of her babys.the only one left was a misfit with a kink in the tail.and me cant say no to them for some reason. but shes a great skink i get her out and she just sits on my lap while i watch movies or play world of warcraft.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Cool,i actually almost got one at Hamburg,but i stopped myself. She looks good though,they are really calm. Great luck with her and hope to see more soon.

thomasjg23

Strange_Evil said:
Cool,i actually almost got one at Hamburg,but i stopped myself. She looks good though,they are really calm. Great luck with her and hope to see more soon.

I really wanted to go to the hamburg show :(

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
thomasjg23 said:
Strange_Evil said:

I really wanted to go to the hamburg show :(

Yeah,it was a good expo a,thing was beyond packed(crowded) though,could barley walk. Too bad i won't be attending the April show.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hmm im really starting to like these guys. i get my little gaia out every day and when im playing games she sit on my lap and watched me play or just wanders around on my lap. i amagine this is gonna be the same with my tegus when i get them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980