• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Little Intro

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys,

Yes my name is Toby :D

I started keeping Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Â¦Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??exoticÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Nice fish. I must be honest, I'm more of a Tanganyikan guy, but you've definitely got some nice south Americans. Those blue dempseys are some of my favorites. I also have the fish bug. I've kept a lot of things and I'll be sure to post some pics. I don't know if you're into salt water fish, but I just got a harlequin tuskfish that I'm pretty happy about.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

-Chris

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Toby, glad you joined us!! :)

Awesome pics bro, thats some cool stuff.

COWHER

5 Year Member
good thing I read the entire post before I put my two cents in! I was going to call you out big time on the frog pic!!! lmao!!!! real nice fish collection tho! :roon

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys... and great site Bobby, very well put together... easy to navigate... information about everything... props to ya Bobby...

I've been using that frog pic for years, it has a logo right on it :p

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Aw man my oscar would flip out over a 300 gallon! I wish the floors in my apt would hold the weight of somthing like that

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol @ worth 1000!
I used to frequent that website...I am not as good as most people on the site, but some of the competitions have brought forth some of the funniest s*** I have ever seen.

Oh, and welcome!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Toby....looks like your about to carry your passion over to the tegu world!! Welcome!!

dorton

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board. Awesome fish setups.
Lots of great people and info to be found here. Glad you found us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980