• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Little Red, Sangria :)

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
So I figured I'd take some pictures of my little boy, Sangria. He is a summer 2007 baby, but he was brumated this winter by his previous owner, so he is a little guy. I

got him around a month ago. His owner said he was male, but I am not positive. He is really tame as of right now, and I am working with him so that he stays that way (handling him at least 1 hour each day, feeding him in a separate container, etc.).

Here are some pictures from the day he arrived home (April 22nd):
sangria422_2.jpg

sangria422_3.jpg

And here are some pictures from today:
sangria51508_3.jpg

sangria51508_2.jpg

mesangria1.jpg

(ignore my ugly face)

Since I didn't weigh or measure him the day I got him, I don't know HOW much he has grown, but he definitely has grown some, and has gotten calmer as the days go by. I love this little guy. Let me know what you think of him! :)

[/img]

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Haha thanks!

He's one of your stock, Bobby... I just got him from a person who was selling out a few animals he bought from you last summer.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
Haha thanks!

He's one of your stock, Bobby... I just got him from a person who was selling out a few animals he bought from you last summer.

Might I ask who it was?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
His name is Mark.... I don't quite remember his last name. I found him for sale on kingsnake.com.

VARNYARD said:
CoexistExotics said:
Haha thanks!

Might I ask who it was?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
His name is Mark.... I don't quite remember his last name. I found him for sale on kingsnake.com.

VARNYARD said:
CoexistExotics said:
Haha thanks!

Might I ask who it was?

crap.....the same Mark that sent me the two sickly chacoans?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
CoexistExotics said:

VARNYARD said:
CoexistExotics said:
Haha thanks!

Might I ask who it was?

Perhaps, however this guy really isnt sickly... and never has been. What was wrong with your chacoans?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
DZLife said:
CoexistExotics said:

VARNYARD said:
CoexistExotics said:
Haha thanks!

Might I ask who it was?

Perhaps, however this guy really isnt sickly... and never has been. What was wrong with your chacoans?

meh, where to start...

calcium (along with other) deficiencies, twitching in the leg and even tail, VERY thin, soft bones (goes along with the lack of calcium), nasty (not at all docile), horrible retained sheds (after a few weeks, she still has some left), missing toe-tips, missing toe nails, etc...

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
meh, where to start...

calcium (along with other) deficiencies, twitching in the leg and even tail, VERY thin, soft bones (goes along with the lack of calcium), nasty (not at all docile), horrible retained sheds (after a few weeks, she still has some left), missing toe-tips, missing toe nails, etc...

Wow thats terrible!!! My little guy is very healthy, tame and has all his toes and stuff... I dunno if it was the same guy, or if I just got lucky... but I am so sorry about your chacoans. What did you end up doing about it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me