• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My live tegu cam!

bfb345

Very cool idea how do you set this up im thinking of doing it at least part time once chubbs gets his big cage

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Will have to try this so I can keep an eye on everyone when I am gone. After all if it works on a smart phone it should work with a tablet and I have one that is doing nothing.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
His dish is empty and dirty.haha. is he sleeping? :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

nepoez

5 Year Member
hehe, actually his dish has water in it, I change it each day in the morning so it's clean to start but he runs around so much that by the end of the day there's usually some soil in it. But I'm sure they drink water with soil in each in the wild all day long so I don't think it's a problem even if he comes out now and takes a sip.

yah he's sleeping now, he was up at 7am till 1pm

kingofnorse

Hey guys, I also went out and just bought/set-up an IP camera too. right now theres nothing to see due to night time, but tomorrow you should check it out, maybe hodur will be basking!

Username: public
Password: public

kingofnorse

Haha yeah, I mentioned it was night time, I didn't get an IR camera, plus hes still burrowed under his rocks to the left. his head is poking out, just on the opposite side of the camera :p

He's actually coming out right now, i moved the camera to a better angle!

He's out and about right now! sorry for blurry-ness.

nepoez

5 Year Member
kingofnorse said:
Hey guys, I also went out and just bought/set-up an IP camera too. right now theres nothing to see due to night time, but tomorrow you should check it out, maybe hodur will be basking!

cool!

nepoez

5 Year Member
it's up again! my internet was down.

kingofnorse said:

i'm wathcing ur colombina now so cool! look at mine he's trying to find a way out haha

nepoez said:
it's up again! my internet was down.

kingofnorse said:

i'm wathcing ur colombina now so cool! look at mine he's trying to find a way out haha
why so blurry? looks like fog.

nepoez

5 Year Member
cool, I have hear if you use a moise substraight then they will go in the ground for moisture instead.. that's the approach i'm using. but then he goes in the soil lots haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980