• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new baby quince monitor PICS!!!!

Steven.

I use a powersun outside and a halogen inside. Temps get up to 150 outside without rain. and between 125-145 inside.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Steven. said:
I knew there was something i forgot.. No i didn't take pics of the adults...my hands where kinda full..lol

sent from my phone to your eyes

hey where and how much did you pay....if you can pass the info down so i can get one...thanks

Steven.

I bought the second to last one and the last one was already sold so i know they dont have any. But i call today and ask her if i can give away her phone number or email..

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Steven. said:
I bought the second to last one and the last one was already sold so i know they dont have any. But i call today and ask her if i can give away her phone number or email..

thank you

Steven.

So the couple called me back today and said that they wont be breeding them anymore. Their getting ready to move back to texas, and from what she told me, breeding them was almost impossible. I think their gonna be selling the adults because she was saying she doesnt think she'll have space for the adults..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced