• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Caiman Lizard

Lizard Lisa

Good afternoon everyone, my new baby caiman lizard
20201208_125937.jpg
arrived today.. He is so GREAT!!! I thought he would take a day or so to get use to his new enclosure. I was surprised that he ate readily from the feeding tongs with in only an HR of being in his new home.
20201208_150510~2.jpg

Lizard Lisa

I have bad news concerning my Caiman lizard. I apologize for not keeping everyone updated. About 7 months ago I noticed he was becoming quite lethargic and refusing his absolute favorite food (apple snails) I took him to the vet thinking that he may have contacted parasites. That was not the case after blood work and an xray confirmed that he had stomach cancer. I did what I believed was the best thing and had him put down. This broke my heart so it's taking a while to reach out about him.
I did however just bought a black and white argentine tegu.. I'm not sure of is sex yet.. it's about 2 foot long I think. I'm not sure of it's age either. I have been watching and reading everything I can find about Argentine Tegus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced