• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new girl

dicy

5 Year Member
just sum pics
DSC03030.jpg

DSC03029.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome dragons, I have thought about getting into the ausies. I am not sure at this point if I will though.

Thanks for sharing Dennis!! :)

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
those are awesome water dragons, but may i point out that aussies come from Australlia, and Chinese water dragons come from China, the chinese water dragon require more humidity than the aussie, which may be pretty unhealthy for each other

dicy

5 Year Member
i understand whut u r saying and to be honest i never was a big fan of mixing species but i have seen this type of mixing a few times so i wanted to try it but when i see it doesnt work out i whill seporate them

dicy

5 Year Member
the r in my eyes one of the underated herps like so manny others they r fun and not to hard to keep if u provide them their basic needs ul have a great pet that becames tame whitout forcing it to be tame they got a great attitude to the keeper that they realy trust but u gotta experience it urself to know whut i mean :D

dicy

5 Year Member
got me another girl green last satherday :D
here r sum pics plus sum other scaly carackters
DSC03208.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

DSC03199.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pics Dicy, you have some great looking enclosures too. Man they rock!! :)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Haha, he's like DANG! You see the green on this chick? Hell to the yayo! How you doin' miss? You ever hang with a real Australian? Lemme buy you a few worms?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980