• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My New Leo

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I got a new Leo! He's an adult male, just like the one i already have(NOT keeping 'em together). He looks almost just like my other one, except he's quite a bit smaller.. No idea why. He doesn't look too extremely skinny or anything. I think the Leo i already have must just be freakishly big. The new one's also got a bit more yellow, i think.

I got him because one of my teachers at the college told me that her friend had a gecko that her kids were neglecting, and she was looking for a home for him. So i called her up and got the Leo + setup for free! I did need to go out and buy a CHE and proper heat lamp, though(she didn't give me a heat bulb or anything with the lamp, so i don't know if she was using it or not.. but, the one they had had a plastic socket instead of porcelain, so i needed to get a new one to make sure it doesn't melt or anything with the CHE), and i put in an extra hide box since he only had one. I just got him on saturday, but he ate up the cup of mealies i put in there yesterday, so he seems to be doing great.

Now i just need a name. Here he isss:
LILGECKO.jpg

LILGECKO001.jpg

LILGECKO002.jpg

LILGECKO003.jpg

And here's my other Geck, Godzilla, for comparison:
Gecko009.jpg

Gecko008.jpg

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Nice Leos. I love the first pic of godzilla his eyes are so intense! They look to be very healthy, especially godzilla.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me