• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new striped Morelia Bredli

dorton

5 Year Member
Here is my new little guy from Nick Mutton
dec07001.jpg

dec07004.jpg

dec07005.jpg

Tails

5 Year Member
That's beautiful. I love the dorsal stripe... it's awesome :D grats on the new snake

~Tails

dorton

5 Year Member
Thats 2.2 Morelia Bredli(bredlis,bredls,centrailian)
2.1 Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli(Coastal Carpet Python)
1.0 Morelia Spilota Variegata (irian jaya,West Paupan)
0.1 Morelia Spilota Cheynei (Jungle Carpet python)

Plus I have a few other odds and ends, but I really, really like morelia!!

dorton

5 Year Member
Here is my little striped guy. He is really starting to kick it up. At first he started eating slowly, but in the last little bit has really started rolling. When he arrived, he was less that 38g, but has since over doubled his size.
mar08014.jpg

mar08015.jpg

mar08013.jpg

He is allready starting to get lighter, when they are born they are dark grey, and light grey. He has actually started darkening up and should be shedding soon. When he does, I'll post the pics.

dorton

5 Year Member
shiftylarry said:
Cool snake. Are those guys expensive? I'm clueless.

Usually $350-500, the straighter the stripe, the more$$$. Just don't see that many for sale. They are super easy to care for. I keep them in aspen chips with no added moisture other than a small water bowl ,and have had ZERO shed issues, all comes off in one piece. They can withstand very cold, and very high heat. I love them. For the most part they usually are the most laid back of the morelia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980