• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new tegu enclosure

spencer21

it still needs work.. but my dad made this cage but used paint and didn't realize that was his plan until he brought it home I want to make sure if it's ok to use this and what kind of sealer I should use and if there is clear one because of his paint job in the background....

It still needs light mounts,windows , and obviously something to prevent the wood from ruining

I know it's kinda high but my dad kinda had his own idea lol it's about 7 ft I know after a while it may need to be bigger when he's full grown

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147

Say Car Ramrod

You can get clear Drylok. No idea how it holds up compared to standard Drylok. You could also use spar urethane to seal it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
it still needs work.. but my dad made this cage but used paint and didn't realize that was his plan until he brought it home I want to make sure if it's ok to use this and what kind of sealer I should use and if there is clear one because of his paint job in the background....

It still needs light mounts,windows , and obviously something to prevent the wood from ruining

I know it's kinda high but my dad kinda had his own idea lol it's about 7 ft I know after a while it may need to be bigger when he's full grown
I mean it- I like the background.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980