• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new tegu with pic

mr.king

5 Year Member
Ya his snout and eyes are very unusual. I'd probably take a trip to the vet because him being active wouldn't really be affected by MBD. I had a basilisk with MBD and she was still very active and had no problem with eating or anything like that, well at least until the last about week and a half she was alive. You can never go wrong with a nice checkup at the vets.

devine*

5 Year Member
I know this is a bit older of a post... but any updates on this guy? Very peculiar looking, hopefully he has a great life from here on out and it would be interesting to see if he grows back into that head so to speak.

Updates??

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I dont really see anything wrong with his eyes but he deffinetly has a short or very blunt nose comapared to my tegu and ones I have seen, and its like his whole head is kinda smushed back. It doesn't look bad or that theirs somthing wrong with it, its bone structure is just different from tegus I have seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980