• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My ornate...

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Im not sure what i should really put in his tank, since they dont move hardly AT ALL, does it matter too much?

IMG_2381.JPG

Markie

5 Year Member
I'm not sure whether it matters what you put in the tank or not, but I just had to tell you how cute your frog is! It seems you have quite a few species I want to keep :/ Haha.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
I use coco fiber and would swear by the ease of use, ease of cleaning, ease of feeding on it without worrying about impaction and it hold moisture super well. all of mine are on about 1in-3in of it and a shallow ceramic water bowl. i have used artificial plants just to make it look better but they always seem to dig under them and it just causes me more time in cleaning than anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced