• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my reptiles

murilstone

So, this Christmas i got my son a Bearded dragon for Christmas. It took just about 2 days for the whole family to fall in love with him. sense then i have gotten a Blood Python and a Argentine B&w Tegu. My plan is in the near future to pick up a Rainbow boa.

here are some pics...

30017711.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

dsc00033cl.jpg

dsc00043nl.jpg

dsc00052kk.jpg

98716002.jpg

1002371k.jpg

Thanx for lookin!

Jason

5 Year Member
and the addiction starts... LOL
In a couple years you will be like me:
3 turtles (2 red ear sliders 1 river cooter)
7 lizards (an Iguana a tegu a savannah monitor 2 bearded dragons and two frilled dragons)
2 redfooted tortoises
2 ball pythons (one mohave one regular)
and a hypo redtail boa
not to mention the fuzzies: a bunny, 2 ferrets, a rat (uneaten meal turned pet) and 3 dogs

*and a partridge in a pair tree*

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the club, I have recently downsized a bit, but about a month ago I had:
2 Tegus, a Rhino Iquana, 6 Boa Constrictors, 5 Amazon tree boas, an Emerald tree boa, 3 Irian jaya carpet pythons, a corn snake, 6 leopard geckos, 2 sulcata tortoises, a ferret, 2 cats, and 4 dogs.

Now I'm down to:
2 Tegus, a Rhino, 5 Amazon Tree boas, 3 Irian Jayas, 1 Boa constrictor, a corn snake, 6 leopard geckos, 1 sulcata, 2 cats, and 3 dogs.

Still trying to downsize at the moment as well.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
congrats on the critters! they are very cute. it makes me miss the greed head on my tegu :(
lol i started with a beardie in '08 after graduating high school.. 3yrs later ive got a few additions..

murilstone

I have DEFINITELY been bitten by the reptile bug! i have never been into furry pets...just dont enjoy them. but, my son got the Beardy (we call him either Merlin or Dude) i was almost instantly attracted and its been a downhill slide :)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man makes me miss my days as a breeder:

15.24.30 Leos at one time
10:10 CA Banded geckos
1.0 Iggie
1.0 plated lizard
2:4 Day geckos
1.1 snapping turtles
about 6 other misc geckos from trades
two large colonies of blue belly lizards and side blocth lizards

All of this in my room growing up!! Not including the guinea pigs, chinchilla, 2 dogs, cat koi pond, fish tank, sugarglider, headgie, and i think that was it, might have misses some.

Now a days its just my two tegus, my caiman lizard, my two dogs and the same old chinchilla

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Great looking reptiles,the blood looks really cool. i have,
1.1.0 66% het clown ball pythons
1.1.3 Curly tailed lizards
0.1.0 Bearded dragon
1.0.0 Argentine Tegu(Soon to come)
0.1.0 Red nosed pit bull
0.2.0 Cats

I re homed two of my curly tails.
I started out with a plated lizards and a water dragon (i think lol), but i use to be a buy and let go kid so i was constantly trading but i stopped that and the tegu i will get will be my last new addition for quite some time(said that last time lol),things are getting crowded in my room.

There also 6other dogs running around my house,but only one belongs to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan