• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Sexy Cygnus (Siggy)

stainthedane

5 Year Member
I'm in a bragging mood and feel like telling everyone how much I love my girl.
Despite all the countless stories of bad tempered females... she is one of the best natured lizards I have ever met.... I was convinced she was a male.. lol :grno
What do you think?

stainthedane-albums-cygnus-picture50261-what-beautiful-eyes.jpg

I gotta say I love the countless looks you get from people at the grocery stores when they watch you pay for random organ meats and other body parts of various animals.. lol...

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
stainthedane said:
I'm in a bragging mood and feel like telling everyone how much I love my girl.
Despite all the countless stories of bad tempered females... she is one of the best natured lizards I have ever met.... I was convinced she was a male.. lol :grno
What do you think?

stainthedane-albums-cygnus-picture50261-what-beautiful-eyes.jpg

I gotta say I love the countless looks you get from people at the grocery stores when they watch you pay for random organ meats and other body parts of various animals.. lol...

awesome females can be very tame except in the nesting season / laying eggs then youll see shes just acting on instincts protecting her young .

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
That's so funny! I get all kinds of weird looks when I'm looking at the packs of hearts, gizzards, kidneys and liver. I asked the butcher at the grocery store if they had any scraps that they throw out and I said it's for my lizard. He said "your what!" lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.