• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tegu wont hibernate

crazyskohl

5 Year Member
ugh my 3 moth old tegu just wont hibernate. :bang we have at least enough room (12 inches) to dig. in the day he is burried, i come home, there he is. we have turned off his light at 3 30 pacific time instead of 8 00. its driving me crazy. he just wont. so if any one can help please do. ps what is this :arrow: :dead it looks weird. oh yeah plese help and he has a mouth thing were his bottom lips cant touch his upper lips. were are putting mouth rot cure on it. so please help. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :) :jes :jes i like smiles.

wyattroa

5 Year Member
if your treating your gu for an illness like mouth rot then be glad he is not going to down to hibernate. This gives you more time to treat the illness.
robert

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
the image is called (beating a dead horse)..and i dont think its mouth rot. check out signs on m.b.d. it could be this but with out pics i guess it could be anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont