• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tegus got a kink in her tail!

Jer723

5 Year Member
ok heres a pic of it. its starting to worry me. its usually not this bad. i dont know if it was just the positioning of her tail or if its really that bad. is this my fault did i do something wrong? shes doing well otherwise. please help me! heres a pic . . .

015-3.jpg

please respond!

Richard21

5 Year Member
Oh man. Well I have been seeing a lot of post with tegus kinks in there tails. Venomvipe I think has the same problem. I can't help you much though sorry.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We had 2 hatchlings last year that had kinks, one was 90 degrees. They both grew out of it. After a month or 2 I couldn't tell which one had the bad kink.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
Oh man. Well I have been seeing a lot of post with tegus kinks in there tails. Venomvipe I think has the same problem. I can't help you much though sorry.

Mine has actually gotten better! :app I hope the same for you Jerry.

Jer723

5 Year Member
thanks man, hopefully it will grow out of it, hows your gu doing anyway, venomvipe? getting big?

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Well actually have not measured him but round two for the Roy babies is coming up this weekend sooo.... I hope to see your little girl there.

Jer723

5 Year Member
trust me you will, that was such a good idea, hopefully everyone keeps up with it. i cant wait to see how everybodys gus are coming along

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me