• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My tegus...

KSTAR

5 Year Member
these are my tegus chomper and bliss... :-D hope you enjoy the pics :-D
Chomperandbliss2.jpg

Chomperandbliss1.jpg

ashesc212

5 Year Member
What type of tegu is the other one? They get along? That's awesome! Your blue is so much bigger though, huh?

KSTAR

5 Year Member
yea they sure are growing fast...my guy ahould maybe be at 30 inches or more in the next month im predicting.. :-D

Schnab

5 Year Member
Wow if you'r breeding is successfull I'd want to reserve one XD

Very nice pair you got. You must be so proud.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Yup and ill be reserving one Dave if space is available. I hope Mkulu enjoys the runt I'm happy I can give someone else the oppurtunity to have one. Hey Dave just measured mine today and he's just shy of 31 inches its amazing how fast they grow and how much she eats.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
Hey Dave just measured mine today and he's just shy of 31 inches its amazing how fast they grow and how much she eats.
I keep telling ya man!!!! Keep that lizard away from A-Rod!!! ;)

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Lol yea I get the stuff shipped from dominican republic. She's been sheeding so much and she's basically grown out of the 40 breeder but she will be going in her custom built enclosure I got this week real soon so she'll be happy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029