• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tegus

snakehandler

5 Year Member
the upper one is still a bit lethargic.

STA71930.jpg

enclosure

STA71932.jpg

enclosure, (looks a bit primitive but i only have them foor a week now)

STA71933.jpg

my daughters (has nothing to do with tegus but whatever)

STA71928.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
nice, if you can give then a little pile of substrate to dig in and bury themselves in i bet they will love it. cute kids too :)

striggs

5 Year Member
nice gu's. how big's their cage, it looks like it would be perfect if you could lay in on it's side.

striggs

5 Year Member
:lol: I bet. They're too big for me too. I wouldn't have anyone to help me with 'em when they got big. I'll stick to my rtb, & she's kinda strong @ 5 ft. I could only imagine a 15', 20' tic.

snakehandler

5 Year Member
striggs said:
:lol: I bet. They're too big for me too. I wouldn't have anyone to help me with 'em when they got big. I'll stick to my rtb, & she's kinda strong @ 5 ft. I could only imagine a 15', 20' tic.

you have a python curtus brongersmai don't you?
i currently only have one python, a liasis mackloti. They dont get that big, but big enough. I like asian pythons.

striggs

5 Year Member
snakehandler said:
you have a python curtus brongersmai don't you?
i currently only have one python, a liasis mackloti. They dont get that big, but big enough. I like asian pythons.

i'll probably be getting some new additions soon. Now that i'll be living alone, there's no1 to complain about how much the cages occupy. :lol:

nat

5 Year Member
hey man, I know just as many women with boyfriends that get in their way of having more enclosures... more infact. Men... :shhe lol

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i was going to say nice tegu, and nice enclosure, but now i'm like, "what are these guys talking about, woment, men, reptiles?"
anyways, nice tegus and nice enclosure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me