• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my young caliking viv

dicy

5 Year Member
here is a pic of my youn caliking viv anny sugestions are verry welcome
calikingviv.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
well from someone who lives where those come from, I would say it looks great, but it sure don't look like NorCal. maybe ur snake should be called an ArizonaKing. lol.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dicy it looks awesome! You take so much time and effort into your enclosures! its awesome!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow man, great job! The only iffy part is the cactus, but those DO occur in the wild...meh, I guess if you think your cali-king wont poke an eye, it's fine.

dicy

5 Year Member
its a fake cactus lol
but north cali is more forest i gues? maby u can share sum pics of places where they come from i whould realy apreciate that and try to copy that into a viv

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dicy said:
its a fake cactus lol
but north cali is more forest i gues? maby u can share sum pics of places where they come from i whould realy apreciate that and try to copy that into a viv

Oh, I would, but I'm in So-Cal. Sorry!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I'll take a walk down by ancil hoffman park today or tomorrow and take some pictures. I find a lot of them down there. It's interesting how things are special to us and a typical sighting somewhere else.

AB^

5 Year Member
Cal kings habitats vary greatly over it's range from oak forests to deserts.
Here are a couple pictures of mine that I would think would be a good place to locate a Cal King from personal experience.

DSC02454.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

dicy

5 Year Member
dang i hate it that grass doesnt grow to great in vivs but iam goint to try it since i have sum emnpty vivs lying around anny idias on how to do that?
annyway thanks for the pics cuz pics say way more than a 1000 words

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Well, I've done it for my Cranwelli in his viv, but it was very interesting. I bought a set of hydro lights for the top of the tank and put them on a cycle, but got harrassed by the fuzz on the way out of the store I bought the hydro lights from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980