• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name ideas? Two new additions

TeguPuppy

So...I got a promotion with the move. I also have a lot more space. So...why not indulge my inner crazy reptile woman? Heh. I bought a pair from Rod, having had a great experience with him as a seller in the past.

Check out these guys. I'm going to need name ideas. I can't go with hurricane names because I have a dear gentleman friend who might have lost his dad in one of the hurricanes (we don't know for sure due to no communication with Puerto Rico).

I'd like something to do with Florida, or other southern-sounding names. I'm not a fan of "couple names" for pairs like Bonnie and Clyde, etc.

Let the ideas fly!

688621ca21bd1171cea6d603df6df3d6.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So...I got a promotion with the move. I also have a lot more space. So...why not indulge my inner crazy reptile woman? Heh. I bought a pair from Rod, having had a great experience with him as a seller in the past.

Check out these guys. I'm going to need name ideas. I can't go with hurricane names because I have a dear gentleman friend who might have lost his dad in one of the hurricanes (we don't know for sure due to no communication with Puerto Rico).

I'd like something to do with Florida, or other southern-sounding names. I'm not a fan of "couple names" for pairs like Bonnie and Clyde, etc.

Let the ideas fly!

688621ca21bd1171cea6d603df6df3d6.jpg

What a stunning pair of tegus.

Well, Guava strikes me as a fine tropical name for either sex.

Zyn

Taco and Bell lol

Well that's all the effort I could muster for now I'm on my lunch break and tired lol

TeguPuppy

Males name is officially Hatch. It just suits him.

The female is very sweet, almost affectionate right out of the box. I'm kicking around cute names for her, Dolly, Kitty, Molly, Lucy, etc.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Males name is officially Hatch. It just suits him.

The female is very sweet, almost affectionate right out of the box. I'm kicking around cute names for her, Dolly, Kitty, Molly, Lucy, etc.

Welcome Hatch.

HelenaReptile

For the female, to me she looks like a 'Holly'. I'm not sure why. If not that, perhaps Lilly? It's up to you of course. Congratulations on the new teggies! Advice from me would not be good. I named my tegu 'Jerry' XD

TeguPuppy

Its Hatch and Princess, looks like. Princess got her name by refusing to eat the skins of the fruit I offered (my tegus are only getting dusted fruit and veggies right now, no meat due to winter slowdown). She gobbled them down once I removed the skins. Crazy little lady :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980