• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name with a Face.......

ZEKE

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Thanks for sharing guys! Trooper is looking better already dragonqueen.

Here's one of my latest and greatest...
PICT0004-1.jpg

when did you get that fuzzy thing your holding?!? thats a Coatamundi right?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great pics guys, and Joe is that a new pet?

Nah she's not mine. Her name is Isabella and she's a friend of mines. She's the sweetest little thing and loves for you to cuddle and groom her all day long. She loves Dubia roaches too so I always bring her some when I visit.

Yes Zeke, it is a Coati. My friend owns a farm and keeps all sorts of exotics and does some wildlife rescue on the side. She just out a order in for 4 kits come summer so in the future she is going to breed them. Maybe I'll get one then?
I'll have to take pics of her zoo and share them with you guys someday. Here's a few others I have from her farm:

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0009-1.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I love the one tortoise stuck in the food bowl :p LOL I'd love to have a Coati some day but its not in my near future.

I guess I should finally participate in this thread though. So here is a photo of me and Alice that my girlfriend took while I was treating a cut on her tail.

Sarah011.jpg

By the way, that burn on my arm. Guess what its from? The light bulb in the cage when I was mixing up the substrate! LOL

Spencer

ashesc212

5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
By the way, that burn on my arm. Guess what its from? The light bulb in the cage when I was mixing up the substrate! LOL

Spencer

I have one of those on my hand right now!!!!!!!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Great pics guys, and Joe is that a new pet?

Nah she's not mine. Her name is Isabella and she's a friend of mines. She's the sweetest little thing and loves for you to cuddle and groom her all day long. She loves Dubia roaches too so I always bring her some when I visit.

Yes Zeke, it is a Coati. My friend owns a farm and keeps all sorts of exotics and does some wildlife rescue on the side. She just out a order in for 4 kits come summer so in the future she is going to breed them. Maybe I'll get one then?
I'll have to take pics of her zoo and share them with you guys someday. Here's a few others I have from her farm:

*lots of cool pics*

awesome! i want to see more pics of the animals there. were you feeding coke to a goat?

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
pretty sure it's formula.. that size nipple just fits perfectly on those coke bottles and they don't sell them with a bottle in alot of the livestock supply stores(probably some deal they worked out with coke, lol)

HandsomeJack

5 Year Member
Well okay.. But then you guys will realize that HandsomeJack is actually NarcissisticJack, lol.

cory.jpg

cory2.jpg

cory3.jpg

Lol, an old one still on photobucket:

IMG_0069.jpg

All_American

5 Year Member
Me in South Dakota , Sturgis rally. Im on the far left. Can't tell, but I still have long hair down to my butt in that pic. Its getting thinner and falling back more and more the more Vintage I get :bud

sturgis05.jpg

ashesc212

5 Year Member
All_American said:
Me in South Dakota , Sturgis rally. Im on the far left. Can't tell, but I still have long hair down to my butt in that pic. Its getting thinner and falling back more and more the more Vintage I get :bud

sturgis05.jpg

Cool! I love bikes too! I'm a sportbike gal, however. I'm bikeless now though =(. I sold my GSXR 750 last year to help finance a house. I can't wait to get another!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus