• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need a vet?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is the easy way to find a reptile vet in your area. Here is a site that has herp vets all over the US, Canada, and a few places over seas. Click on this link scroll down until you see your state ect.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.herpvetconnection.com//">http://www.herpvetconnection.com//</a><!-- m -->

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have 3 vets here in my area but none of them know anything about reptiles at all really..

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
I have 3 vets here in my area but none of them know anything about reptiles at all really..

I understand that, it sounds like where I live. :roll:

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah all-tho i look on that site and there is one in Poughkeepsie! which about a half hour from me.
i took Skeletor to the hurley vet near me once when i first got him and they didnt even know what he was!!! But they took lots of pictures!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a great site, my vet SUCKED before I found one with that.

olympus

5 Year Member
I took mine to a vet in West New York once and the vet wanted to buy her from me. I told her no but recommended her to Bobby.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The best one we found on that site stopped taking new patients. There's another the next town over but they're OK. :roll: When they couldn't take us once they recommended a vet an hour away. They've been great!! It's in South Wilton Connecticut for anyone who's near New York City.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan