• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need Reviews (Animal Plastics, Monster Cages, etc)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Hey guys! My friend is looking to buy a cage for her yellow anaconda. She is looking at an 8 footer that is at least 18" high. Pretty much, we have narrowed down to find that the two places that have the cheapest cages of this size are Animal Plastics and Monster Cages.

I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with these two companies, and what they think of the cages. Or, if you have another cheapish (under $600 for an 8 footer) company you've had good experiences with, please tell me :).

Thanks for the help guys!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
8 FT X 3FT X 23" for $390

Some other models as well. I plan on trying one of their cages.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.boamaster.com/CagesSale.asp">http://www.boamaster.com/CagesSale.asp</a><!-- m -->

jor71

5 Year Member
Puff, you beat me to it....I am thinking of getting the 8x3x30" for 450.

"IT IS 8FT LONG 3FT WIDE AND 30" TALL
NEARLY WATERPROOF
LASER MADE
INTERLOCKING CONSTRUCTION!
TAKES ONLY MINUTES TO ASEEMBLY

THE MAIN CORE OF THIS CAGE
IS COUNTER TOP MATERIAL(MDF)
AND THE FRONT IS FURNITURE GRADE WOOD
2 DOORS WITH 6 BOLT LOCKS FOR SECURITY"

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I have always loved the Boamaster cages, but how much is it to ship them? Since they are wood, aren't they REALLY expensive?

Also, are they easy to unassemble once put together? (just in case she has to move or something like that).

olympus

5 Year Member
I wouldn't recommend buying one of these cages. It looks very similar to one my friend bought from a show and it didn't hold up to well for his tegu. It's good for desert animals but not for animals that require high humidity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me