• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Neodesha Cages

Markie

5 Year Member
Has anyone used a Neodesha cage for a tegu? There is one for sale around me that is 3 feet long (not sure how wide) and comes with a heat fixture and UV fixture built in. Would this be good to house my tegu in for a few months? Obviously I would have a bigger cage built for him later on.

Markie

5 Year Member
I just need something to house it in for now. I can't build it a large cage until my sister graduates and moves all of her crap out of our condo (in the next couple of months). Besides, it is only $75 :)

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I would put off buying it if you dont have the room for a cage right now unless you allready have it in your possesion. That was poor planning but go ahead and get the small cage now and just remember next time that that overlap cost you $75.

Markie

5 Year Member
I have room for a cage, just not the 7x3x3 cage my tegu will eventually be in. My sister's furniture will be moved out of here within a week or two, so space is not an issue. The Neodesha is simply being used while the tegu is small and I build the larger cage. I would never let an animal sit in a cage that was too small for it. Also, after my tegu is moved into its larger cage, I will be moving one of my snakes into the Neodesha as I, personally, like the look of them. I'm not quite sure that I see any poor planning anywhere.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
what do these cages look like? im just curious because i have never heard of them.

Markie

5 Year Member
Yes, they are out of business. That's why I really wanted to buy this one! Haha. I don't know how to post pictures and am feeling to lazy right now to try, but here is a link to a pic of some:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2437/neodesha.jpg">http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/ ... odesha.jpg</a><!-- m -->

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ooooh i have seen those in pictures of peoples collection on other sites. they look really nice. does anyone here know why they are out of business?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me