• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New All American

DMBizeau

Got my new Male All American in from Bobby on Wednesday and figured I would post some pics.

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

DMBizeau

He has been great so far, no tail whipping or biting. He is not even very skittish. He has responded very well to trust taming so far.

kaa

5 Year Member
Lucky, I amm hoping he calms down soon. I am not fond of the idea of getting bit

DMBizeau

yeah I can imagine, it isnt much fun being bit by anything even if they are small. Mine just finished eating his body weight in ground turkey lol. :-D

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
dont worry kaa, my new black and white didnt eat for two weeks after i got him!
I was getting really worried. I decided to just wait and see if he would come out on his own and sure enough, he did and now eats like a beast! He has grown 1.3 inches mesured on last Wednesday of last week, and again today. My little beastie. lol i got to hear the sound of a mouse's head being crushed. They sure do have some jaw power!!!

kaa

5 Year Member
I do put the oil on it. With a nice zest of calcium powder, I'm not worried though. I know he is still working on coming out of hibernation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029