• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New babies and lovely :) PICTURE HEAVY

Kimmie

I just got me x2 red tail boas, I got them from a good breeder, at a Expo in Gent today. it was 2 for only 75euro, :) all the other breeders sold them for 135 male 150 female :S. So much different.. and the male already ate! :) tho the female was not hungry, ^^ I will try again on wens and see how it goes. :) But then Cookie got a snack from what she didnt want to eat lol he seemed happy as always :).

I have named the female Rosa and the male Diablo, I called the female Rosa because she is so beautiful and the male Diablo because he is nappy and a little devil hehe ;D.

Here is some pictures :)

ROSA
DSCF0732.jpg

DSCF0731.jpg

DSCF0730.jpg

DSCF0729.jpg

DSCF0728.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DIABLO
DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0740.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0749.jpg

DSCF0750.jpg

DSCF0756.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

Hope u liked the pics :)

tommyboy

Alright, here's the big question.........what is in the bowl on the table on the first few pics? Inquiring minds want to know :p

Kimmie

tommyboy said:
Alright, here's the big question.........what is in the bowl on the table on the first few pics? Inquiring minds want to know :p

I bought it at xmas, I know wrf? xmas things now lol but it is some smell things and they smell really good and they are pretty so ppl dont know before they look close xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me