• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Baby Blue.

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
[*]
Picture052-1.jpg
[*]
Picture051-1.jpg
[*]
Picture050-1.jpg

G

Thanks again Bill, Gracie (is what i named the B & W) is doin great had her some eggs & kiwi today. Her and the blues have been laying together all day.

G

Hey back zit, your posts are nothing more then slander, why don't you post your real name here and location. Your just another piece of $#!Ã?Â¥ that learned to use cut and paste.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Wow this person don't give up damn,i think the person posting this stupied post claims he has a 40 pound tegu to what a tool.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I posted this in ANOTHER thread that this deebag hijacked. He made similar attacks on the kingsnake.com tegu forum (second and third post down).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.kingsnake.com/forum.php?catid=58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.kingsnake.com/forum.php?catid=58</a><!-- m -->

Just another idiot with a broadband connection.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pikey said:
dude lives near birmingham, AL

Yea, I agree maybe Helena Alabama. I cannot say much about this guys, but it is being worked on as we speak.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Pikey said:
dude lives near birmingham, AL

Yea, I agree maybe Helena Alabama. I cannot say much about this guys, but it is being worked on as we speak.

Somebody with a SERIOUS axe to grind, Bobby.

By the way, thanks for importing that pair of Extreme Giant Tegus for me. It's amazing how NOBODY else has access to importing those but you, right? You must have some SERIOUS connections in the Chacoa region, eh? Apparently, according to this idiot (Back2it), you've cornered the market on Tegu importation.

We've all got your back, Bobby. Not that you even need it when you show the integrity that you do.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There will be sporadic blues you'll see around that people end up reselling for what ever reason. But you'll start to see more babies around Aug - Oct.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
There will be sporadic blues you'll see around that people end up reselling for what ever reason. But you'll start to see more babies around Aug - Oct.
Mine have hatched in mid October. We'll see if they breed this summer.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Bubblz Calhoun said:
Mine have hatched in mid October. We'll see if they breed this summer.

If they breed, the babies will be $20 a piece, right? Totally kidding, Dave...

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LMAO! And Dave those $20... well now $30 Blue come with full set ups a life time garentee regardless of handler error right? Wow i could not believe what i read.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yep!! Just ship them back to me (I'll pay shipping) and I'll pay for all vet visits, nail trimmings, pet photos, etc., and ship him back to you better than ever, in a box packed with crushed $100 bills!! Act now and I'll stop over and clean your Tegu's cage (new substrate & all accessories) every month absolutely free!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.