• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Beardies

Tattz

So we picked up a Beardie from a guy and his wife, not a rescue as the Duece is in good shape maybe a little over weight if anything, but the couple could not take care of him anymore and could not afford to get a bigger tank for him, he was in a 20 gal. So I traded him some tattoo work for the Beardie and his set up, and now Duece is living in a 40 gal breader and lovin life.

Then we went to Petsmart...and believe it or not there was a Beardie with bright orange strips going down its back and my wife said as a store associate walked by us..."I want that one, its mine!"...kind of reminded me of the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that wanted the goose...lmao. So we got this I believe to be some sort of Beardie morph for $40 cause of the blanket sale they were having on Beardies....score!!!

Oh ya and Duece has very deep red feet but his body is a little on the dark side. If anyone can help ID these two it would be appreciated. I can post better pics just let me know how and what the pics need to be.
P1000492.jpg

Olea

cute lil guy...just be very careful with the big guy....might just want to take a lil taste lil....trust me i know

Olea

oh thanks....we just got him...were new too the whole tegu world...we are use to beardies and i must say....very different lol. but we are enjoying the new challenge :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me