• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Blue arrived!! *warning picture heavy*

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So Bosco's new girl arrived today and she's albino!! I'm not used to having an albino tegu. She's is very cool looking, only thing is she's not to good at the hitting moving target thing, but she's getting better. Now Bosco is jelous though. I had her out for a bit today just wondering around my room and i hear a thud. Bosco is tapping at the glass of his cage. Now his not normally one to seek attention but even now i have him out for his free time and he keeps trying to climb up my pants leg. I think Bosco is jelous, lol.

Well we'll see how well he does with this girl. Worse comes to worse I'll just have to make him a bigger cage and she can have his old cage. Oh her names Ally and i'll post some pics as soon as i find my camera.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
When i get home tonight i'll snap some pictures. Bad news is I might have to leave for Africa this up coming summer, my work is still debating. If that happens then i got to put the breeding on hold. Also the albino has some problems eatting right now, like all albinos the sight isn't too good as they've had her under bright light for awhile. She ate for me this morning and it seems to be getting better. But if i do end up having to go My mom says she'll look after Bosco no problem his not exactly hard to take care of, but the new girl she's not sure of. If she won't eat on her own by then or eat bugs and fruits (my mom doesn't like rodents to much) then i'll have to find her a new home. I'm sure with time she'll get better at it. Hey is not... Dave you interested in starting an albino line, lol.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ok ok here's the pictures i promissed, gzzz!!! lol

albino015.jpg

albino014.jpg

albino012.jpg

albino011.jpg

albino010.jpg

albino009.jpg

And of course some pictures of Bosco becuase he loves the camera so much... or is it the camera loves him. You can't really tell by the pictures but his alot bigger then Ally. Also the reason he looks so relaxed is his new mega ray arrived and he hasn't let the basking spot yet. Guess he really does like his UV, lol, kind wish he'd make up his mind.

albino013.jpg

albino005.jpg

albino004.jpg

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She is a one year old.

Ya Bosco is a happy big boy, and his girl is really friendly. Well towards me Bosco and her aren't too sure of each other yet.

G

Lol. OMG! It's a snow it's a snow it's a snow! Sell it for way more than it's worth and claim that you are the greatest breeder in the world!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
no she's not a snow, she's just going through a shed right now ill post new pic when shes done.

COWHER

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Lol. OMG! It's a snow it's a snow it's a snow! Sell it for way more than it's worth and claim that you are the greatest breeder in the world!

LMAO :twisted: :twisted:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks awesome!! Very nice looking animals!!

As for Snows, there are none, they are just light colored Albinos.

COWHER

5 Year Member
I dont mean anything by this but i like Bosco better i just don't think the albinos are as cool looking as a regular blue or a chacoan for that matter.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ya i perfer Bosco alot bettter then Ally. She's cool and all but she does look freaky sometimes. I'm actully serisously thinking of selling her and waiting to pick up a regular blue female later in the future.

G

chelvis said:
no she's not a snow, she's just going through a shed right now ill post new pic when shes done.

Sorry you weren't in on that joke, Cowher Dave and Bobby got it. Lol. There's no such thing as snows, just imbred albinos that are a scam.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol ya i got it later and felt really stupid but eh thats what i get for reading too far into things. LOL.

Ya i would never sell things under names that have not been gentically proven to exsist. Heck i feel wierd calling Bosco a blue when his not really i blue color, when people ask what he is i say his a south american tegu from god who knows where or a South American GWKW Tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.