• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Blue Female Posted ON Kingsnake.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=571154">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=571154</a><!-- m -->

Brat!

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Yep sold hours ago :( . I was going to tell the member who was looking for a female for his high white blue. They're all over!

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
I've been dying for a blue tegu and all of a sudden they're all over! I have the money I just need the okay from my padre :roll: . Good luck with your blue!

joshandjack

5 Year Member
hey that makes two of us, im seventeen too. luckily my parents dont really care what the hell i keep, since i have a job and pay for my hobby and get good college grades. but ive had reptiles my whole life so if i bought a new one, they probably wouldnt even notice, until it grew to be 4 ft. long.haha

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
wow where do you keep all those monsters? My bedroom is 10'X12' so I don't have a lot of room to use, I have a ton of backyard space so I may build a nice outdoor summer enclosure.

joshandjack

5 Year Member
maddogg9019 said:
wow where do you keep all those monsters? My bedroom is 10'X12' so I don't have a lot of room to use, I have a ton of backyard space so I may build a nice outdoor summer enclosure.

For my larger Iguanas, i keep stacked cages in my room, and then as soon as it turns spring and the snow is off the ground, they will stay outside, and the tegus are all still juvies, so they are still in aquariums for a little longer.

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
Bad news!! They called me from LLLReptile and said that they had already sold it to someone right before I paid in their website. That sucks I really wanted it. :cry:

tegulevi

5 Year Member
ah, it looked a little masculine to me anyway. it had a blunt head like a male. blessing in disguise perhaps ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.