• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Columbian

chillydogwillis

5 Year Member
Hi everyone i just got a new columbian named Trunks. I was hoping someone could give me some info on "taming" him i've only had him for a week, is it a good time to start working with him or should i let em be for awhile? Same goes for the feeding bin? Sorry its another nube question but i haven't seen anything about when to start with them.

devine*

5 Year Member
hey there! how old is your new guy? my first and most important peice of advice:

"don't do anything he could hate you for"

meaning don't grasp him if he doesnt want to be held, dont force him to do anything and dont restrain him. For me age has to do a lot age as well, some tegs that are older come from homes that don't follow the rule above.

...oh yes, and any pics?? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan