• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New enclosure DUW

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i like the tegus in this pic! they have allot of black on them

DSCN4241.jpg

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Wicked cages. I can't wait to have the space to do that. I have a few questions though.

Is the fence in the ground pretty far to keep them from digging out or does the wire keep them from doing that?
Did you put sand on the wire?

nohotegu

5 Year Member
Jeez! Is that what you were working on when you said it was so hot out? Definitely no shade out there! And I agree with whoever said if I were a tegu, I'd want to be one of yours :) Cant wait to see more pics

Azaleah

5 Year Member
WOW beautiful cages. Amazing turnout. I can't wait till I can build outdoor enclosures (when I move out of state and get my own house) :).

Gx3

5 Year Member
Wow! Good going Bobby! I can't believe your getting this done and dealing with all the hatchlings!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gx3 said:
Wow! Good going Bobby! I can't believe your getting this done and dealing with all the hatchlings!

It is a bunch of work, but it is well worth it. :)

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I hope you don't mind me asking and I understand if you don't wanna say but, around how much have you spent on that thing so far?

Spencer

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
I hope you don't mind me asking and I understand if you don't wanna say but, around how much have you spent on that thing so far?

Spencer

Right around 3,000.00

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Wah....wish I could spend that amount of money on Tegu Cages...I can't even think of how much a monthly feeding cost would be to feed all your tegu's!

Spencer

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
Wah....wish I could spend that amount of money on Tegu Cages...I can't even think of how much a monthly feeding cost would be to feed all your tegu's!

Spencer

You don't even want to know how much I spend a year on my tegus, but I will say it is more then what most people make in a year of earnings.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
WOW! I assume almost all your money goes into the tegu's then right? Also I'm just curious do you have a day job to pay bills and such or does tegu breeding cover it all?

Spencer

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
WOW! I assume almost all your money goes into the tegu's then right? Also I'm just curious do you have a day job to pay bills and such or does tegu breeding cover it all?

Spencer

Spencer, I do work as well, and funds do go into my tegus from my job, I wish I could depend on the tegus to be a full time job, but I am not even close to that yet.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
PinkPunisher said:

Spencer

Spencer, I do work as well, and funds do go into my tegus from my job, I wish I could depend on the tegus to be a full time job, but I am not even close to that yet.

"yet".

Thats promising. I wish you luck with your journey. That would be awesome to say when someone asks you "what do you do for a living", and you can say "Tegu God".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980