• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New friendly face to TeguTalk :)

zombie420

I was noticing with some posts people have a list under their name of different creatures and their names.... Is this just to tell everyone what kind of critters u own?

got10

Welcome aboard Yea , thats what those numbers and such mean But I have too many animals to list so I just put my tag as got10 because I got 10 Gu's but a bunch of turtles snakes and cresties and stuff

zombie420

Oohhh well how to I put what I have to show up like that? I mean I have 2 med. Geckos a blk&white tegu 2 cats and a dog

And how do I put a profile picture on here?

m3s4

Top left corner:

Welcome back, m3s4. You last visited: Yesterday, 01:33 PM (User CP — Log Out)
Open Buddy List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 35)

Read more: http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=11765#ixzz1yb0mGJKS

Click on (your name) which is a personal link that allows you to edit your personal info.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
zombie420 said:
I was noticing with some posts people have a list under their name of different creatures and their names.... Is this just to tell everyone what kind of critters u own?

I just put a signature that tells people something about me. I bet a lot of you folks don't like it, though. Well, that's just too bad.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
HeatherN said:
i didn't know you were a hedge mama, dubya! :p one day i want ten tegus...

Click on my link, My wife and I are very proud of our animals. That would be www.hedgiemama.com.

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
Dubya said:
zombie420 said:

I just put a signature that tells people something about me. I bet a lot of you folks don't like it, though. Well, that's just too bad.

I applaud you on being able to sum the whole of your political views into a forum signature, but its seems a bit pugnacious to drop commentary on it in such an argumentative way.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
HeatherN said:
i did click on the link, I've toyed with the idea of owning a hedgehog, but don't have the space atm (its all being used for the gu lol)

I, personally like the little possums better, they become very bonded with you. That is my male, Ator, in the website pics. He is a great little guy.

Thelegendofcharlie said:
Dubya said:
zombie420 said:

I applaud you on being able to sum the whole of your political views into a forum signature, but its seems a bit pugnacious to drop commentary on it in such an argumentative way.
I don't sum it up in one signature. The signature keeps changing.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
TegusRawsome80 said:
Hahaha see it's so real though. And so accurate. I'm referring to the Jefferson quote. #obamacare.

There are two things I'm full of, and one of them is quotes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan