• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New from Ct.

G

i'm new to tegus.I've recently adopted a red tegu.. Female on a mission..shes a little shy which makes her on gaurd at all times. I tell her every day I'm still your friend even though you don't like me. I have 6 beardies, 2 king snakes ( chocolate and snow ) , 1 pet rat, 1 schnieder skink, and a boxer. I love this forum. This is where I found all my info. I was very surprised that there are very few reptile forums that can provide tegu info, most refer to here. Thane for all the info.
Tami

G

Yeah I know and the ones that like reptiles usually go to the new York expo to buy their snakes. That's where I got one of my kings and the other was from PA. Hey I hope you weathered the storm ok. We got 23 inches and had no power loss.

johnlebel

i got about 27" here no powerloss either which is odd for my neighborhood!
ya i know just wish more ppl were into snakes so i could find good homes for my buddies here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me