• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new from florida, with a colombian B&W

Tatsu

hey there, I just got my tegu, Knight, today. he is 1 year old. and he is awesome, just sits on my shoulder sleeping mostly haha

here are some pictures

904335_309531422508076_1170076408_o_zps1c27a8c0.jpg

904651_309531472508071_605956483_o_zpsd541fdde.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to TeguTalk! Thanks for joining!
Nice shots! Your 'gu looks happy and healthy!

Tatsu

I got him from a friend of mine. she's pretty much raised him for the last year (he JUST turned 1 year) I have him in a little 20 gal tank, and I am working on plans to build a big tank for him so he never has to be moved again lol

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Welcome :) how does he like the leash? How long is he? I just got niles a harness and leash and haven't really had a chance to use it other than fitting it that first day.

Tatsu

Welcome :) how does he like the leash? How long is he? I just got niles a harness and leash and haven't really had a chance to use it other than fitting it that first day.

I don't know his exact length, but I think it's around 14" and my friend Butch makes leashes for 'exotic pets', this is one of his leashes, he HATES putting it on but ones it's on he doesn't even notice it. this is my friends page on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ExotiCare-Inc/361991397164782?fref=ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.