• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Growth Pics

Gx3

5 Year Member
Well I got my red from Bobby 2 weeks ago and he has been growing like a weed! He has a great personality and will run up to me as soon as I start talking to him or right into my hand if he gets the chance! Anyways, he was about 8-9" when I got him and he is now at about 14"! I feed him eggs, fuzzies, liver, and lean turkey (and sometimes use cod liver oil and vitamins without d3). He eats a ton! A typical day would be eating about half of an egg (scrambled) and a fuzzy. His favorite food is definitely eggs. Well I'll keep rambling forever but heres the pics!!

A not very good pic from 2 weeks ago....
tegu4.jpg

And here he is today
get-attachment-2aspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-5.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx-4.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Wow! That is a huge difference. I was wanting to take some like that of mine, but she went into hibernation to quick and I didn't get it done. Nice colors too

Schnab

5 Year Member
You can tell he likes to eat alot, compared from the first picture, in the last one he's fattened up in the tail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980