• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new guy at the office

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
ok so the title is pretty corny. good first impression. well my name is eddie and i'm a tegu-holic. (this is when u clap and congratulate me for admitting right?) well i came to the site by reference of Nat. i am new to tegus ( i still don't have one... in the process just not sure where i should get it from..maybe u guys have good stories from where you got urs) anyways just by looking at the threads and wonderful pics this site has to offer (or members) i noticed u all really have a good forum going and everyone seems very positive and willing to help. unlike other forums i been or am apart of. well i hope u can answer all my questions in the new future... here's the first of many.. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A TEGU IN THE GTA (toronto area, canada)

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
WELCOME!!!!!!

I am not in Canada, so I don't know anyone..But KoreanDeathKid just got him a red tegu, and he lives in Canda..so I know someone can help you find one.

Gotta love tegus!

dorton

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board.
The first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem.
I'm still trying to decide if I have a tegu problem.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Welcome to the family. but i have to apologize we don't "help" with tegu addictions.... we sort of fan the flames of the tegu addiction :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ..... anyway welcome to the site and good to have ya! :wink: :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:

nat

5 Year Member
glad you found your way here! Told you it was an awesome forum!

anyways, the only tegus I know of that are currently available are from port credit pets (last time I checked anyways), and from J&J out of Alberta (really great guy). Of course there is likely other tegus around and available, I just don't know about them yet!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Eddie, welcome to the tegutalk community! :)

As for the addiction, well I am 100% hooked, I cannot help myself, so helping you with that would be very hard. LOL :lol:

Getting a tegu in Canada is pretty hard as well, J&J is the only one I know that has them for sale. If you find someone else, let me know, there are many people looking for them up there.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
welcome to the forums
i got my baby red tegu this past saturday from J&J Reptiles, which is located in Calagary, Alberta
go to Jim's site jjreptiles.ca
he is the only guy that i really trusted, after Nat told me about him on the red tegu forum, whatever you do NEVER go to Rob Conrad of Global Exotic Pets

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Yep, Jim still got some tegus left, I took one of the 2 baby reds he had, and i'm pretty sure he has some argentine black and whites, and a couple columbians in stock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me