• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Happy owner

telat

Hello all,
New to the board.and Tegus but not reptiles. I have a small collection
2 Bearded dragons
1 Austrailian Frilled Dragon
1 Black Lined plated Lizard
and ive had a few leopard geckos and western fence lizards

Just got my baby today from Varnyard. Post office called me at 7am to come get her. <small town, know the post master very very well so i got to go in early :) >
She's doing great. i was amazed at how friendly she is. Though i did get a taste of her tail today. I accidentily tripped on my coveralls while reaching in to get her for feeding. and startled her. But other than that she is a wonderful animal. my small kids do well with her too.
i will post some pics in a few days after she gets more used to her cage, and me. Sont wanna over whelm her on the first day.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcome aboard (just a hint tegus are very addicting especially if you have room) i currently have 2 b/w tegus and planning on gettin a red in a week. hope to see those pics soon!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us!!

I am also glad to hear you like your baby, and it is 110% true, they are very addicting, I have a few too, lol. :shock: :lol:

rmzsuzuki89

VARNYARD said:
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us!!

I am also glad to hear you like your baby, and it is 110% true, they are very addicting, I have a few too, lol. :shock: :lol:

Only a few though. ;) :lol:

I can't wait till I get mine. Should be before the end of the month. :-D

Congrats OP.

telat

ya im a big fan of reptiles. though sadly i have no more oom for the ones i have. i had to get rid of my leopard geckos to make room for the tegu. im glad i did. And im sure she will be alot more fun once she fully wakes up. right now i dont see her much. and she is next to impossible to find. she is buried somwwhere in her cage lol. but i figure ill leave her be for now.

Adam87

5 Year Member
yea i just got mine a few weeks ago and hes hibernating too and trust me when i say and they say "THERE ADDICTING" im already looking toget a Red to go with my B/W haha

Adam87

5 Year Member
yea i just got mine a few weeks ago and hes hibernating too and trust me when i say and they say "THERE ADDICTING" im already looking toget a Red to go with my B/W haha

telat

heres the majority of my zoo lol. of course my gu is still sound asleep

attitude.jpg

Isis my frilly showing off her morning attitude.

drakecouch.JPG

Drake my adult male bearded dragon

Cleolunch.jpg

my Sub adult bearded dragon female named Cleo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980